We can solve complex structural engineering tasks and make better, faster design decisions. We use software troughout the industry to enable engineers to optimize their product designs and reduce the costs of the tests.
A complete range of analysis tools is available to analyze single load cases, vibration or transient analysis; We can examine linear and nonlinear behavior of materials, joints and geometry. Advanced solver technology enables to carry out drop, impact and explosion simulations.
Typical process for Stress Analysis we use:
- Set expectations. Estimate physical behavior using a conceptual model.
- Preprocessing. Define material and boundary conditions (loads and constraints), and specify contact conditions and any mesh preferences.
- Solving Run. the simulation to solve your mathematical representation, and generate the solution. To find a result, the part is divided into smaller elements. The solver adds up the individual behaviors of each element. It predicts the behavior of the entire physical system by resolving a set of simultaneous algebraic equations.
- Post-processing. Display and evaluate the results.
- Review expectations. Post-processing is the evaluation of the solution results, and the improve inputs phase of the process.
- Conclusion (Improve Inputs). Are the results in cinformity with the expectations?
If the answer is YES in the 6th point, your analysis work is completed. If the answer is NO, you modify any of the inputs to improve the results. For this you can reduce geometric complexity, remove questionable geometry, change the loads or constraints, change the analysis type, and so on. The refinement is a highly iterative process.
We are ready to cooperate and will be glad to estimate your unique task!